Thursday, August 15, 2013

HD Video of flying over Main Street Park City Utah...

Hi all. Over the weekend I headed up to Park City, a high class mountain town here in Utah.  Park City is mostly known for the Sundance Film festival,  It is where all the movies stars come to debut their indie film works or just party with those who do.  It's a beautiful place in winter and in summer.  Here is some of the video, shot with the DJI Phantom Quadcopter and the Canon 5D Mark III, Raw.  Enjoy.


Music by David Watson

This time out I was more nervous flying than I have every been thus far.  The reason I think is because I have been kicked out of many places (i.e. Temple grounds, Football fields, Shopping centers)  and there happen to be a cop just down the street that was blocking traffic while they cleaned up a street festival down the road.  But, to my amazement, no one kicked me out, in fact, there were really just lots of people oooing and awing over the spectacle of the quadcopter.

This thing is a young boys and old men magnet.  I kid you not, if anyone is near, they flock to it like nothing else.  Young boys always ask 2 questions; "Where did you get that?" and "Can I fly it?"  Old men ask; "What is that called?" and "Does it have a camera?"

I have made a lot of friends and contacts by just flying.  It is a lot of fun.  Send me a comment and tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment