Monday, July 8, 2013

Reviews... where to start??

So I put together the long list of equipment that I have purchased over the years... and it is substantial.  I got back into photography and videography as a way to capture the fun things that my kids were into.  My son has become the guitar player that I always wished I could become and my daughters are into cheerleading mostly.  Both my daughters are excellent cheerleaders.  My second daughter, switched it up by getting very interested in playing violin.

I also found myself needing to produce training videos for work.  I have always been into producing music, so the idea of taking audio production to another level, mixed with video, seemed compelling.  So I have spent a lot of time watching, learning, growing and then producing videos.  Of the equipment that I have chosen to procure, having a camera and lens that allowed me to capture the scenes was probably the most important purchase I have made.  So I am going to start there.

Here is a list of equipment that I am going to review.  Leave me a comment if anything of the things here you would like to hear more about first.

Main components
Canon 7D
Canon 5D Mark III
Zoom H4N
Canon Lenses - 24-70mm 2.8 L, 16-35mm 2.8 II L, 50mm 1.4
ePhotoinc Video light kit + Greenscreen backdrop
60 LED on camera video light
iPad split beam glass teleprompter
GoPro Hero 3 Black
DSLR Camera Jib/Crane
Handheld DSLR Stabilizer
Video "super" Computer

Software
Adobe Premiere CC
Adobe AfterEffects CC
Davinci Resolve (lite)

Aerial Videography
DJI Phantom Quadcopter
DJI Zenmuse gimbal for Phantom (coming soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment